Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm renting a house my basement is flooded.The paneling is rippled on wall,water is on base boards and sewer..?

my sewer is also backing up in laundry room...there is white and black mold growing along base boards where water is seeping through paneling on walls...clothes are ruined along w/personal items.Landlord knew there was a problem with pping up stairs in kichen and bathroom...due to that..I asked is basement ever had flooded problems she said no..I've been living here for 4 mths. I signed a one year contract w/her,also the foundation in front of house near street where tree is has a hump in it.my boyfriend said the roots of tree might be of some problem w/that & that the foundation around house has to be messed up.I think she knew about these problems before I moved in...is there anything I can do...Reside in chicago........Help???

No comments:

Post a Comment