Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do scorpios crush on people they just met?

(I'm a Gemini) Like there was this girl we met along time ago she was like 14 or 13 and I was like 11, but I think she doesn't remember. (But I do, I have a long memory inside my head - Gemini) but when she first saw me after all those years she started flirting with me or something. (I was quiet the whole time, I didn't speak to nobody AND I MEAN NOBODY. To be honest she was mainly the person I spoke to and I was the only person who spoke to her. She was quiet the whole time 2, concentrating on me lmao idk). It was just my cousins and my sister and her. But she did all the scorpio techniques: She asked me questions. Kept turning around and staring at me. Said "Hi" out of nowhere when I ped her. And my cousin and sister was arguing about my birthmark to see if it was a mole or birthmark (it was a birthmark) and the girl just got up out of nowhere and went to take a look at my eye (that's where my birthmark is). And do you think scorpios remember things.

No comments:

Post a Comment