Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How do i stop MARRIED man TREATING ME BAD and constantly talking me out of my PANITES?

PLEEEEAZE HELP. basically i'm addicted to sleeping with a married man. He is 43 and I am 24. Hes my boss. He is treating me like crap, i.e just wanting . But, i want our relationship to flourish, not be based around the bedroom. Also i noticed, he is looking for constantly with me STANDNG UP and him BEHIND. Hardly ever in loving postions. Anyhow, hes booked a room in a hotel (this usually ends up with me on all fours or on my back) and I dont want that anymore. I want to be seduced and treated well. This evening for instance, I'm here in the suite already. It is booked for the whole night. He has had strawberryies and champagne sent up. I'm already wasted on the champagne because he said he could only stay here 2 HOURS even though we have the suite for the whole night. He says its his wife's birthday in a posh hotel a couple of streets away. I'm so upset. I feel used. Also i told him tonight isnt about its about chatting and he has said he'l find a way to talk me out of my tiny panties. The trouble is, he will. I cannot resist him. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment